For the past few days, I am getting messages from people about the benefits they are getting from nofap.
I got one mail from a visitor in which he asked me, “what is the difference between Nofap, semen retention, and monk mode”.
Today we will try to cover all the aspects of nofap, semen retention, and monk mode and finally, we will see the key difference between them.
Semen retention, Nofap, And Monk Mode
let’s discuss what is semen retention.
I know most of the people know about it but still, some of you get confused between semen retention and nofap.
The difference is pretty simple.
- Semen retention is the art of learning how to orgasm without the primary ejaculation. In this practice, the person who is following this hasn’t allowed ejaculating his semen. This practice is helpful in boosting a man’s physical and spiritual powers.
- Nofap is by far the best thing you can do to change your life. It helps you to stay away from pornography and excessive masturbation. Nofap is effective in boosting the chemical compound called “DOPAMINE”. This chemical compound is very important for emotions.
Let’s also discuss “Monk Mode”.
- Monk mode is connected with spirituality. When you understand and feel like all the pleasures of the world are just for “show off” and you don’t need them to be happy. Sometimes we all get these types of thoughts in which we start to think about leaving all the things and go towards Himalaya and settled there.
But the question is, which is better?
According to my personal point of view.
Nofap is far better than semen retention. Both have benefits but nofap is slightly more beneficial than semen retention.
Both are extremely hard to follow but semen retention is easy as compare to nofap.
If you are following Semen retention then you may or may not following nofap but if you are practicing nofap then you are also practicing semen retention at the same time.
(Hey, Do porn and masturbation preventing you from becoming the best version of yourself? If yes then please check out Reboot Cure once Featured in TheGuardian, Inc, Forbes).
What is the monk mode?
Nofap may have a limit but monk mode doesn’t have any limit. People who follow this have a unique mindset.
The name describes itself. Those people who don’t care about physical benefits and only care about the relation between them and the spirituality are known as a monk.
In nofap and semen retention, you are allowed to do sex, have a girlfriend, and you can enjoy everything in your life but in monk mode, there are some limitations.
In nofap, you can have sex. Whoever is saying that in nofap you are not allowed to do sex is wrong.
|✔️ (Without Ejaculation)
|✔️ (Without Ejaculation)
|Allowed To Have Physical Relationship With A Girl
Let’s discuss the benefits of these practices
Benefits Of Nofap
- High Motivation.
- Effective in reducing social anxiety.
- Boosts social skills.
- It helps to enhance the concentration powers.
- May cure ED.
- Increases your desire to chase real relationships.
- Keeps you away from pornography.
- It gives you your precious time to utilize.
- Increases testosterone levels.
- Increases stamina (Personal observation)
- Develops respect for girls.
You can see, there are so many benefits of nofap. These benefits can change anyone’s life. I highly suggest you take this challenge once. This challenge will be effective in changing your personality for sure.
I have taken the nofap challenge, and I am still on it. I have seen some extraordinary benefits in myself. All those benefits listed above are 100% true, and you will also feel these benefits after some days.
But! but!! but!!! there are some cons of nofap which we have to discuss here.
I know how it feels after a relapse, and that is why I have created a program that’ll help you quit porn and masturbation addiction, check out Reboot Cure (Featured in TheGuardian, Inc, Forbes)
Cons Of NoFap
- Flatline (For couple weeks)
- May cause insomnia
- No Fun Hours
These were the disadvantages of nofap I found during my nofap journey.
Now, let’s check the benefits that semen retention provides. These benefits are quite similar to nofap. However, there some differences because you are allowed to watch anything during semen retention.
(Why 1,000’s of people like you quit porn and masturbation Subscribe to know the secret)
Benefits Of Semen Retention
- Boosts testosterone levels
- Makes you smart
- Boosts immunity
- Effective in increasing confidence
- Increases self-awareness
- Increases emotions
- Makes you strong from inside and outside
- Connects you with spirituality
These benefits are amazing, many famous personalities born on this plane had practiced this ancient practice to boost there physical and mental strength.
Swami Vivekananda, the first person who proposed this mysterious practice has mentioned “Our semen is valuable and we should not waste it, one drop of semen equals to 100 drops of blood”
Mike Tyson used to do this practice so he can enhance his power and beat his competitors. he was not allowed to meet girls and go into the party.
Some people say “Nikola Tesla” was also practicing it.
All these great personalities were abstaining ejaculation to boost their inner powers, why not you?
Like nofap, there are some cons present as well.
90 Days complete guide, build only for you, —–> Reboot Cure
Cons of Semen Retention
- Diminished sexual pleasure for you and your partner.
- Stress or anxiety about sexual performance.
- Marital or relationship problems due to unsatisfactory sex life.
- Inability to get your partner pregnant (male infertility)
(Source:- Mayoclinic.org/ trusted source)
These disadvantages may be looking terrifying but believe me, there are very little chances that you end up getting any of these cons while practicing semen retention.
I am n nofap for more than 100 days and I haven’t ejaculated since then but I have not faced any complications.
Your body is designed to prevent any kind of disease until you are not doing something crazy like masturbating 24/7 or something like that.
Benefits of being a monk
There are no benefits to becoming a monk. I mean to say, being a monk is not that easy, you have to remove these words from your life—> Greed, Benefits, Lust, And Jealousy.
I always try to finish at least one book based on the Buddhist monk lifestyle. These books help me to find peace, reduce feeling jealousy, remove greed, and improve concentration.
We should learn something from those monks, nowadays, aggression, greed, lust, increasing in humans, we need to adopt a lifestyle that can help us to get these thoughts out of our minds.
Monks don’t care about prosperity, they only care about their relation to god, and that is why it easier for them to remove these kinds of thoughts.
Following the lifestyle that helps you to suppress the desires of power, sex, and money, helps you to become a better person, a person who cares about everyone, not only about himself.
What you should follow
The Answer Is Pretty Clear, Everything.
“Thanks for reading”